Our Personnel Committee has started the process of searching for an interim Choir Director/Organist. The following church members are on the search committee:
- Tim Bingman
- Eric Fulmer
- Bill Shadle, Co-Chair
- Ann Strong, Co-Chair
- Jan Wendt
We will keep this page updated as new information is available. Please contact Ann Strong with any questions.
May 9, 2022
- The task force is happy to announce that Bass Soloist/Section Leader Ray Blackwell will conduct the Chancel Choir through the summer months. The group is also auditioning several candidates to serve as summer organist. If you have suggestions of candidates for the interim or permanent positions, please be in touch with Bill Shadle or Ann Strong, co-chairs.
- An interim is expected to begin in mid-September.
June 1, 2022
- The task force is currently interviewing candidates for a summer organist.
June 14, 2022
- The music director search committee is pleased to announce that Robert Manuel will service as the worship organist July 1 through mid September. Robert grew up in Sewickley, and currently lives in Moon Township. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Music Education from Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois and a Master’s in Music from the University of Miami, in Coral Gables, Florida. He has over 16 years’ experience as an organist and worship leader.
- Bass soloist Ray Blackwell will conduct the Chancel Choir through mid September.
The search committee now focuses intently on naming an Interim Director of Music Ministries.