Where do I go?
Our services, groups and classes meet in the main church building or in the Faith House. The list below will tell you where to find different rooms and places. Both buildings are handicap accessible.
Main Church Building
- Sanctuary, Robinson Room, Willets Room, Campbell Room, Chapel, Church Office
- Childcare, FriendShip Preschool
- Children’s Studios, Choir Room
- Dining Room, Kitchen, Ansby Hall
Which door do I use?
- There are multiple ways to enter the main church building.
- The front and back of the church, and the left and right side of the church have entry points.
- To enter the Faith House, use the back door (it is labeled for you!)
- You may use our Facility Map & Campus Map to familiarize yourself with the layout of SPC.
What are the worship services like?
- Our 8 AM service is held in our Chapel. You can expect to hear organ music and take part in singing hymns. One of our pastors will give a message and Communion is celebrated each week.
- Our 9 AM service is held in our Sanctuary. You can expect to hear our praise team leading music as we enjoy singing contemporary music & hymns. One of our pastors will give a message and Communion is celebrated the first week of every month.
- Our 11 AM service is also held in our Sanctuary. Music is led by the Chancel Choir. You will experience a traditional worship service and communion is celebrated the first week of every month.
Where do I park?
What about my children & teens?
What should I wear?
- You will find people dressed from business casual to their Sunday best, but we want you to feel comfortable while experiencing worship. Suit, tie, dress, jeans — it’s up to you!