A QUICK LOOK INSIDE
Where do I go?
Our services, groups and classes meet in the main church building or in the Faith House. The list below will tell you where to find different rooms and places. Both buildings are handicap accessible.
Main Church Building
- Sanctuary, Robinson Room, Childcare, Campbell Room, Chapel, Church Office
- FriendShip Preschool, Library
- Children’s Studios, Choir Room
- Dining Room, Kitchen, Ansby Hall
Which door do I use?
- There are multiple ways to enter the main church building.
- The front and back of the church, and the left and right side of the church have entry points.
- To enter the Faith House, use the back door (it is labeled for you!)
- You may use our Facility Map & Campus Map to familiarize yourself with the layout of SPC.
What are the worship services like?
- Currently, we are holding one service at 10 AM in the sanctuary. This service is also live streamed.
- The service has a mix of traditional and contemporary music led by our musicians and vocalists.
- If you would like to attend in-person, please click here.
- To watch the service online, please click here.
Where do I park?
What about my children & teens?
What should I wear?
- You will find people dressed from business casual to their Sunday best, but we want you to feel comfortable while experiencing worship. Suit, tie, dress, jeans — it’s up to you!